Camp along the Little Missouri River just like Teddy Roosevelt did in 1883!
Conveniently located on the west side of Medora, the Medora Campground is the perfect place to set up your basecamp for adventure in the Badlands.
You can choose between our hook-up spaces or our primitive camping area, whichever makes your Medora experience perfect!
50 amp starting at $49.00
30 amp starting at $43.00
20 amp starting at $30.00
Individual sites starting at $25.00
Group sites starting at $35.00
Or call 1-800-MEDORA-1 to book!
Facility amenities include:
- 150 campsites of varying sizes
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Access to bathroom and shower facilities
- *We are currently operating the bathhouse closest to the Campground Office only
- Access to laundry facility
- RV waste station
- Playground for the kids
- General Store with many of the provisions you might need
- Dog-friendly, but our furry friends should be on a leash please
RV Hookup Availability:
- 20 L AMP FULL
- 20 S AMP SHORT
- 20 W/E AMP
- 30 L AMP FULL
- 30 AMP SHORT
- 30 SE/W
- 30 LE/W
- 50 AMP FULL
- 50 AMP SHORT
Campground proudly owned and operated by the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation.