Touches of the Maltese Cross and Elkhorn brands adorn your room in homage to Medora’s most famous resident, Theodore Roosevelt! The rooms are clean with a touch of Medora western charm.
PLUS: If you book a family room, you can rest assured that the kids will love the bunkbeds and mom and dad will enjoy the added space.
One open quarter that sleeps up to five. Includes a queen bed and a full bed with a twin bunked on top. Amenities include the outdoor pool, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
One small sleeping quarter with a queen bed. Amenities include the outdoor pool, coffee maker, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
One small sleeping quarter with a queen bed and a roll-in shower with a bench. Amenities include the outdoor pool, mini fridge, coffee maker, cable TV, and wireless internet connection. This room is handicap accessible.
One small sleeping quarter with a full bed. Amenities include the outdoor pool, coffee maker, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
To cancel a reservation, a 24-hour advance notification is required to avoid a cancellation fee. Rooms cancelled after 4:00 PM MDT the day before arrival or no-show reservations will be charged for one night’s stay. Rooms purchased with a package are non-refundable. Please call 1-800-MEDORA-1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Elkhorn Quarters offers a limited number of pet friendly rooms that must be reserved in advance. Required pet waiver signed at check-in.
For pet friendly rooms:
• DOGS ONLY. Well mannered, disease-free dogs weighing 75 pounds or less are welcome in TRMF Lodging pet friendly rooms. Two dogs per room allowed.
• The pet fee is $40 per pet per night. The first pet fee of $40 is included in the rate for the room. An additional fee may be applied for excessive cleaning required.
• Pets should not be left unattended in a guestroom. If necessary to leave in the room, the dog must be crated and the owner must be easily reached if a problem with the dog arises. Excessive noise, such as persistent
barking, disturbs other guests and may result in an additional fine/fee.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and properly disposing of waste.
• You are held responsible for the repair or replacement cost for damages caused by your pet. This includes an additional fee up to $300 for excessive cleaning required to prepare the room for the next guest.
• Pets are limited to guest rooms. Pets are not permitted in the lobby. When transporting in and out of the property, the pet must be leashed or crated.
• Hotel staff will enter the room only if: a) Your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or crated.
• We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behaviors such as excessive noise, biting, and other harmful behaviors. You may be asked to kennel the pet or leave
the hotel without reimbursement as a result of such behaviors.
When Theodore Roosevelt came to Dakota Territory to hunt bison in 1883, he was a skinny, young, spectacled dude from New York. He could not have imagined how his adventure in this remote and unfamiliar place would forever alter the course of the nation.
Bring the family out to Point to Point park and enjoy Manitou the Zip line, Little Bully Pulpit Mini Golf Course, and much more!
The Medora Musical is the rootin’-tootinest, boot-scootinest show in all the west. There’s no other show.
Watch closely! One of America’s brightest young magicians brings mind-bending card tricks to downtown Medora!