Western-themed furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and mini-fridges, the Badlands Motel has the right mix of amenities for your Medora excursion.
And with the outdoor pool, NEW Point to Point Park activities, children’s park, and the best Medora shops just steps from your pillow, the Badlands Motel is the perfect spot for city slicker and cowboy alike!
Experience the western charm of downtown Medora and drive right up to the door of your room featuring two queen beds. Amenities include the outdoor pool, coffee maker, mini fridge, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
Experience the western charm of downtown Medora and drive right up to the door of your room featuring one king bed. Amenities include the outdoor pool, coffee maker, mini fridge, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
A short distance to the outdoor pool, the Badlands Motel Suite sleeps four, with one king bed with a queen sleeper sofa. Where the Badlands Motel Suite really makes your stay exceptional is the complete living area and kitchenette suitable for entertaining a few guests. Other amenities include coffee maker, mini fridge, cable TV, and wireless internet connection.
To cancel a reservation, a 24-hour advance notification is required to avoid a cancellation fee. Rooms cancelled after 4:00 PM MDT the day before arrival or no-show reservations will be charged for one night’s stay. Rooms purchased with a package are non-refundable. Please call 1-800-MEDORA-1 or email [email protected] to cancel.
A limited number of pet friendly rooms that must be reserved in advance are available. Required pet waiver signed at check-in.
For pet friendly rooms:
• DOGS ONLY. Well mannered, disease-free dogs weighing 75 pounds or less are welcome in TRMF Lodging pet friendly rooms. Two dogs per room allowed.
• The pet fee is $40 per pet per night. The first pet fee of $40 is included in the rate for the room. An additional fee may be applied for excessive cleaning required.
• Pets should not be left unattended in a guestroom. If necessary to leave in the room, the dog must be crated and the owner must be easily reached if a problem with the dog arises. Excessive noise, such as persistent
barking, disturbs other guests and may result in an additional fine/fee.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and properly disposing of waste.
• You are held responsible for the repair or replacement cost for damages caused by your pet. This includes an additional fee up to $300 for excessive cleaning required to prepare the room for the next guest.
• Pets are limited to guest rooms. Pets are not permitted in the lobby. When transporting in and out of the property, the pet must be leashed or crated.
• Hotel staff will enter the room only if: a) Your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or crated.
• We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behaviors such as excessive noise, biting, and other harmful behaviors. You may be asked to kennel the pet or leave
the hotel without reimbursement as a result of such behaviors.
Experience the magic of the rugged badlands and live the strenuous life in honor of Theodore Roosevelt.
The Medora Musical is the rootin’-tootinest, boot-scootinest show in all the west. There’s no other show.
Escape to one of America’s Top 100 Public Golf Courses — Bully Pulpit is chiseled right in the buttes and badlands.