Bully Expedition: Polaroid Pursuit
Join the Bully Expedition!
North Dakota is rich with history, come join us in exploring historic Medora during our first Bully Expedition.
On July 6-8 North Dakota History comes to life in Medora. We need you there to capture it on film.
• Embark on a hunt to photograph yourself at these iconic locations: Harold Schafer Center, Chateau de Mores, Von Hoffman House, TR National Park South Visitors Center, and the Cowboy Hall of Fame.
• Learn about their significance to Medora and North Dakota.
• When finished come decorate a cowboy hat and be entered to win the grand prize of Teddy Roosevelt in your classroom.
FOR THE KIDS
• Free cowboy hat decorating *while supplies last.
• Free Sarsaparilla
• Free admission to the Medora Musical during WISH week.
• Selfies with Sheriff Bear and The Roosevelts.
• Complete the hunt for a chance to win the grand prize.
• There will be 3 grand prize winners selected.
FOR THE ADULTS
• A new way to experience Medora in a kid-friendly way.
• An educational summer experience.
• A day full of fun.
• We will provide Polaroid photo stations at each location free of charge.
• Medora WISH Week is July 1-8th, kids get to see the musical for free, and this event is available to kids of all ages.