Bully Canyon Cookout -- an exclusive group experience
Bully Canyon is an exclusive experience for you and your guests, promising an unforgettable evening you will never forget. Your guests have the option of a guided hike or a shuttle ride to our private location. Located in the badlands just a few miles out of town, sit on the horizon and enjoy one of our authenthic cookouts while watching the sunset on the badlands.
Entertainment options include (subject to availability):
- our legend himself, Theodore Roosevelt
- local storyteller, Rolf Sletten
- Queen of the West, Emily Walter
Capacity: 40 people
Dates available to rent: June - September (weather permitting)
Rental fee: $55 per person (inclusive of food service, shuttle service, overall private exlusive experience)
Amenities: Fire pit, primative restrooms, bar service, shuttle service, grill, stunning views!
Why Bully Canyon?
- Your guests will rave about the view!
- An authentic, premium quality cookout
- Fees are inclusive - leave the planning to us and enjoy the experience.