Weddings in Medora
Historic Medora offers an elegant timeless setting for all of your wedding dreams.
From Wild West receptions to an elegant destination wedding we promise your day will be unforgettable. Entrust our staff on your important day to be assured that every detail is addressed with our extraordinary service. Take advantage of our impeccable outdoor ambiance and our unique indoor venues. Whether you envision a grand affair or an intimate gathering, we can tailor to all of your wedding needs. Our catering department can contribute to the time-honored tradition of eating, drinking and being merry! We offer fine dining plated dinners, buffets, scrumptious appetizers and full bar service.
- The Tjaden Terrace is the perfect setting if you are looking to have a scenic outdoor wedding overlooking the mystic Badlands. Set atop of the butte, you are surrounded by panoramic views of Historic Medora, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, and the Little Missouri River.
- The Stage in Elaine's Garden is nestled right in the middle of charming Historic Medora. It features a handcrafted wooden stage with the backdrop of a rustic badlands butte. Adorned with adorable white arches and flowers, this location embodies rustic romance in the heart of the badlands.
White chairs for guest seating and a portable sound system are available to rent at each location. Ask to see if they can be included in your wedding package!
- The Rough Riders Hotel Ball Room is a 2,340 square foot room that is perfect for your wedding reception and a place to create memories of a lifetime! The ballroom is furnished with soft lighting, chandeliers and a romantic western atmosphere. We offer round tables, long rectangular tables for a family-style dinner, high top bistro tables for your social hour and complimentary linens, china and cutlery.
- The Harold Schafer Heritage Center Patio sets the scene of a quaint beautiful backyard garden reception for small and intimate groups. This setting offers an indoor beautiful historic saloon style bar area which is connected to the Harold Schafer Museum.
- The Townsquare Showhall offers the perfect amount of rustic charm in downtown Medora. The Showhall offers soft lighting and wooden beams to transform you and your guests to the wedding of your dream. We offer round tables, rectangle tables, and high top tables out front for your social hour, and complimentary linens, china, and cutlery.
- Other locations available in Medora include the Medora Community Center, Badlands Ministries, and the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame. All locations are capable for TRMF Catering.
Weddings in a setting unlike any other!
Group Planning Kit
Our group planning kit gives you a glimpse into all of our favorite do, stay, eat, and venues for you and your group to enjoy in Medora! Download the group planning kit here and let's start planning the best family reunion, corporate retreat, or conference you can imagine!
Ready to book?
Fill out our Group Sales Inquiry here. One of our Group Sales team members will get back to you soon.
You can also call our Group Sales office at 701-623-4444 ext. 8826.