Weddings in Medora
Historic Medora offers an elegant timeless setting for all of your wedding dreams.
From Wild West receptions to an elegant destination wedding we promise your day will be unforgettable. Entrust our staff on your important day to be assured that every detail is addressed with our extraordinary service. Take advantage of our impeccable outdoor ambiance and our unique indoor venues. Whether you envision a grand affair or an intimate gathering, we can tailor to all of your wedding needs. Our catering department can contribute to the time honored tradition of eating, drinking and being merry! We offer fine dining plated dinners, buffets, scrumptious appetizers and full bar service.
- The Tjaden Terrace is the perfect setting if you are looking to have a scenic outdoor wedding overlooking the mystic Badlands. Set atop of the butte, you are surrounded by panoramic views of Historic Medora, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, and the Little Missouri River.
- The Stage in Elaine's Garden is another option that is nestled right in the middle of charming Historic Medora. It features a handcrafted wooden stage with the backdrop of a rustic badlands butte. Adorned with adorable white arches and flowers. Picture our horses and western carriage pulling up and dropping you, the beautiful bride, to walk down the aisle.
White chairs for guest seating and a portable sound system are available to rent at each location.
- The Rough Riders Hotel Ball Room is a 2,340 square foot room that is perfect for your wedding reception and a place to create memories of a lifetime! The ball room is furnished with soft lighting, chandeliers and a romantic western atmosphere. We offer round tables, long rectangular tables for a family style dinner, high top bistro tables for your social hour and complimentary linens, china and cutlery.
- The Harold Schafer Heritage Center Patio sets the scene of a quaint beautiful backyard garden reception for small and intimate groups. This setting offers an indoor beautiful historic saloon style bar area which is connected to the Harold Schafer Museum.
- The Townsquare Showhall offers the perfect amount of rustic charm in downtown Medora. The Showhall offers soft lighting and wooden beams to transform you and your guests to the wedding of your dream. We offer round tables, rectangle tables, and high top tables out front for your social hour, and complimentary linens, china, and cutlery.
- Other locations available in Medora include the Medora Community Center, Badlands Ministries, and the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame. All locations are capable for TRMF Catering.