Medora, where motorcoaches kick up their wheels!
Medora loves motorcoaches! Ask about our group tour benefits like a complimentary guided tour of Medora and sarsaparilla welcome reception. We offer event and lodging discounts, baggage delivery service, and free on-site motorcoach parking. Itineraries and promotional photos are available. We are happy to help you take care of your guests! Call our Group Sales Office at 1-800-633-6721, ext. 8826
Historic Medora offers a unique experience for all ages. From the greatest show in the west, the Medora Musical to a step on guide through the scenic 36 mile loop through Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Medora has it all! Stroll down the historic streets of Medora and enjoy homemade ice cream, charming shops, and dive into history at our fascinating museums.
Historic Medora is a magnificent stop-over on Interstate 94 for tours headed to the Canadian Rockies, Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole Wyoming, or Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. Medora is located about four hours North of the Black Hills of South Dakota and about 8 hours from Yellowstone National Park.
Historic Medora's signature event the, Medora Musical, was voted one of the Top 100 Events by the American Bus Association for 2013!
Tour Planners Enjoy:
- Savings you can pass along – our motocoach group rates for lodging and events are the best rates available
- Complimentary bus parking at our lodging properties and at the Pitchfork Fondue and Medora Musical
- One complimentary hotel/motel room per 20 equivalent rooms paid
- One complimentary event ticket per 20 equivalent tickets paid
- Upon arrival, enjoy a complimentary guided tour of Medora and a sarsaparilla welcome reception at the Harold Schafer Heritage Center Patio.
- 3:30PM Experience the one-man play about the life of Theodore Roosevelt at the Old Town Hall Theater.
- 4:30PM Check in at one of the motels and allow time for a bit of shopping in Medora's unique boutiques, gift emporiums and antique stores.
- 5:15PM Feast western-style at the Pitchfork Steak Fondue, served at the Tjaden Terrace.
- 6:15PM Learn what it takes to produce the “Greatest Show in the West” during a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Medora Musical.
- 7:30PM Attend the Medora Musical. Treat your members to this two-hour musical extravaganza in the spectacular 2,900-seat Burning Hills Amphitheater.
- 8:00AM Start the morning off right with a complimentary breakfast at an all you can eat buffet at the Life Skills Center Cafeteria.
- 9:00AM Tour the Theodore Roosevelt National Park Visitors Center and take the 36-mile loop drive through the national park.
- 11:00AM Step back in time at the Chateau de Mores State Historic Site and/or the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- 12:30PM Dine at the Maltese Burger or the Badlands Pizza Parlor.
- Depart from Medora on I-94 west toward the Rocky Mountains; on Highway 85 north to the North Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park; south to the Black Hills of South Dakota; or east to Bismarck and Fargo for other great North Dakota attractions.
If you're looking to boost your spirits, spend your morning at the Gospel Brunch! A delightful brunch and inspiring show has been a fan favorite for many groups traveling through Medora. Motorcoach discounts are available! Inquire when booking.
Come visit Historic Medora again soon!
Contact Group Sales
Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation – Ermuun Bulgan or Grace Ward
1-800-MEDORA-1 – (1-800-633-6721 EXT 8826) – Fax: 701-623-4820
email@example.com – PO Box 198, Medora, ND 58645