Volunteering: What We Provide
Housing, Meals and More
You give so much to Medora and we are so grateful. So, its only appropriate that we can take care of you. Many of you say that we treat volunteers better than anyone! Yee Haw, that's good!
Volunteers have two housing options provided free of charge for the duration of their volunteer session.
- The Elkhorn Quarters (formerly the Bunkhouse) and/or the Spirit of Work Lodge.
- Medora Campground, including power supply options, for those of you who are campers.
- All meals are provided free of charge during your time in Medora as volunteers.
- Volunteers may also receive discounts for meals at other TRMF restaurants or food venues -- details given at orientation.
Discounts and Perks:
- Volunteers may enjoy many Medora area activities at little or no cost
- Volunteers may receive a 25% discount at all TRMF gift shops
- Volunteers may play the Bully Pulpit Golf Course for the employee rate for green fees/cart. WOW!
All clothign/dress requirements will be spelled out in your acceptance packet
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from Medora.
- You will also be expected to provide or arrange for getting to your various job locations. Mos of the sites are within walking or biking distance, but not all.
- Every pair/couple needs to have one vehicle since each pair has a separate schedule (carpooling with friends from the same area is not feasible.)