Housing, Meals and More
Housing & Meals: (Volunteers have two housing options provided free of charge)
- The Elkhorn Quarters (formerly the Bunkhouse) and/or the Spirit of Work Lodge
- Medora Campground, including power supply options, for those of you who are campers.
- All meals and lodging are provided free of charge during your time in Medora as a volunteer**
- Volunteers may enjoy many Medora area activities at little or no cost, a 25% discount at all TRMF gift shops and play the Bully Pulpit Golf Course for the employee rate for green fees/cart. WOW!
- You will need to provide your own transportation to and from your various job locations. Every pair/couple needs to have one vehicle since each pair has a separate schedule (carpooling with friends from the same area is not feasible.)
If you have questions about the 2016 volunteer program, please feel free to browse the volunteer program pages linked to below (lots of info and FAQs can be found), or contact Denis.