Medora Musical, Pitchfork Steak Fondue, Lodging, and more! This package starts at just $244.80 for two!
In Medora, you can fulfill unviersity internship requirements and gain amazing experience in North Dakota's #1 Tourist Destination! You will obtain significant career and leadership skills while earning a paid internship in a challenging, friendly, and fun atmosphere.
We offer dozens of different work opportunities, and we will work with you to find a job that fits your internship needs. Many of our internships occur when an applicant looks at our job list, finds a job he or she thinks would give them good experience in their field, and then checks with their university to see if that job position would qualify for internship credits. Medora managers are happy to help fill out paperwork, do evaluations, etc., that are required by your university for your internship.
Check out our list of jobs to find a position which would make a perfect internship experience for you.
The following internship opportunities are offered each summer:
- Larson Wrangler Internship - Equine Studies
- Ekberg Communications/Graphic Design/Marketing Internship
- Accounting Internships
- PGM Internships at Bully Pulpit Golf Course
- Golf Course Turf Internships at Bully Pulpit Golf Course
- Group Sales
We have also helped our summer employees arrange internships in other areas, some examples of these are:
- Business Management Internships at a variety of TRMF entities
- Culinary Internships at the Pitchfork Fondue, Rough Riders Hotel, Chuckwagon Buffet, or Catering Team
- Food Service Management Internships at one of our many food service establishments
- Heating and Cooling Internships with the TRMF maintenance staff
- Lodging & Hospitality Management Internships at our Call & Reservation Center, Group Sales Office, Motel Front Desk, or Housekeeping Department
- Theater Internships at the Burning Hills Amphitheatre and Medora Musical
For more information on the internships listed above or on setting up an internship to meet your needs, email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MEDORA-1.
For International Students (F1 visa holding) attending University in the United States, who are eligible for CPT or OPT in their field of study (and as listed above in internships offered with TRMF); please note this in your application/email so that we can forward your inquiry to our International Hiring office.