Here at Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, we want you to have experiences beyond your time at work. That is why we provide so many wonderful free or discounted activities for you to participate in. Medora is a remarkable place and you will be much more equipped to educate our visitors about all that Medora has to offer if we provide you the opportunity to experience it for yourself.
TRMF Employees receive the following benefits along with their employment:
- Access to the Life Skills Center which includes a fitness center, cafeteria, social room, resource room, and more!
- Scholarship Opportunities toward undergraduate degrees
- Employee discount of 25% in TRMF gift shops
- $10.00 golf at Bully Pulpit Golf Course
- Discount of 25% at most TRMF restaurants, 10% discount at Theodore's
- Discounted bicycle rentals Monday through Friday
- Free mini golf when space is available
- Free swimming at the Medora City Pool
- Free Medora Musical admittance every night of the season
- Discounted Gospel Brunch meal when space is available.
- Free horseback trail rides at the Medora Riding Stables when space is available
- Free admittance to A TR Salute to Medora and other Old Town Hall Theater shows, Gospel Brunch show, TRMF museums, some local museums and other entertainment
- A free Pitchfork Fondue dinner for employees hired prior to July 1st