Theodore Roosevelt comes to life in this vivid and rousing presentation.
The Teddy Roosevelt Show is all that a living history experience should be! The world's best TR repriser, Joe Wiegand, will have you:
Trekking down "The River of Doubt" on TR's famed Amazon Expedition, charging up San Juan Hill during the Spanish-American War and roaming the same Badlands where Teddy fought the Mingusville Bully and captured the notorious, "Boat Thieves"!
At the end of the show, Joe -- who has performed A TR Salute at the White House for President George W. Bush -- will answer your questions!
Starting at $15.00 + taxes and fees
Students - 7 to 17
Starting at $7.00 + taxes and fees
Kids 6 and under
For 2021, all ticketing deals, options, and pricing is available online. We expect a high volume of calls, so we encourage you to buy your tickets (and make hotel reservations) using the fastest, and easiest way, exclusively online. Plus, no waiting on hold! Still need help, use our customer chat option right here at Medora.com!
There are many ticket resellers and secondary markets for tickets. For the best seats and to eliminate the risk of fraud, get tickets through Medora.com or any location in Medora where tickets are sold. Purchasing tickets from any other seller runs a high risk of receiving fraudulent tickets.
Proudly supported by the North Dakota Petroleum Council and the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation.
TR Landmarks in and around Medora
- NEW: Point to Point Park - named after Theodore Roosevelt's favorite game with attractions named after important TR stories!
- NEW: Future Home of the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park - the only national park named for a person
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch - located roughly 30 miles North West of Medora
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got into a duel with Teddy
- The library in the Historic Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
Old Town Hall Theater seating chart