Theodore Roosevelt comes to life in this vivid and rousing presentation.
A TR Salute to Medora is all that a living history experience should be! The world's best TR Repriser, Joe Wiegand, will have you:
Trekking down "The River of Doubt" on TR's famed Amazon Expedition, charging up San Juan Hill during the Spanish-American War and roaming the same Badlands where Teddy fought the Mingusville Bully and captured the notorious, "Boat Thieves"!
At the end of the show, Joe -- who has performed A TR Salute at the White House for President George W. Bush -- will answer your questions!
Prices do not include tax.
An extra TR Salute performance has been added for September 19 at 7:30pm MDT.
This show is part of our Downtown Show Deal! This package gives you the opportunity to take in all four shows at the Old Town Hall Theater for just $40. AND the best part: you decide when to use your tickets. Book your Ultimate Downtown Show package here.
~ TR Landmarks in and around Medora
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch - located roughly 30 miles North West of Medora
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got into a duel with Teddy
- The library in the Historic Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
~ Our favorite books on TR:
- The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- The River of Doubt by Candice Millard
- Mornings on Horseback by David McCullough
~ TR on the screen:
- The Roosevelts a documentary by legendary film maker, Ken Burns
- The IMAX film, National Parks Adventure
- History Channel's, The Men Who Built America