• Prepare two songs – an up-tempo and a ballad
• Any performance reels you have
• If you have a YouTube channel or Vimeo account, please attach a link.
Excellent Salary • Room, Board and Transportation Provided
Rehearsals begin on May 11, 2022, in Medora, ND.
The Medora Musical runs June 8, 2022 - September 10, 2022.
For more information, call 612-333-3302.
Technicians send resumes to:
2500 Highway 88, Suite 201
Minneapolis, MN 55418
The Medora Musical
The Medora Musical is the rootin'-tootinest, boot-scootinest show in all the Midwest. This country-western musical review is an ode to Theodore Roosevelt and the Great American West! Join us for our 57th summer, which is sure to include:
- High-energy country and western music backed by the live Coal Diggers Band
- Live horses on stage
- A rotating, featured variety act in the middle of the show
- A dramatic reenactment of Theodore Roosevelt’s famous charge during the battle of San Juan Hill
- A BIG patriotic finale with Fireworks...and oh, so much more
Medora is a tiny town with big character and history. Set in the gorgeous badlands of North Dakota, at the entry to Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Medora is known for its western history. Teddy Roosevelt said, "It was here that the romance of my life began."
The Burning Hills Amphitheatre
Carved into the butte, the Burning Hills Amphitheatre holds 2,800 guests and hosts 120,000 visitors each summer. The Medora Musical is performed outdoors nightly, with stunning badlands sunsets as the backdrop.
Learn more about Stage West Entertainment, the producer of the Medora Musical.
Learn more about the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, the presenter of the Medora Musical.
1611 E. Century Ave. Suite 100
Bismarck, ND 58503