Mark your calendars for the Maah Daah Hey Trail Run!
Experience the unique challenge of running on North Dakota’s awe inspiring Maah Daah Hey trail.
This event will give every participant an experience they will remember for the rest of their lives. The Badlands provide a truly stunning backdrop for one of North America’s most challenging and rewarding stretches of trail.
Here are a few notes, but visit ExperienceLand.com for all the details and to register today!
- All races start at 8:00am MDT on July 27
- All races are point-to-point, not an out-and-back race
- This off-road run on the MDH trail is fun, but be prepared for a little mix of dirt, clay and some elevation changes
- Shuttles to the start line are provided for 5k, 10k, half-marathon, and full-marathon runners
- Finish line will be at the Badlands Events Staging area (Formerly the Family Fun Center) -- with food, music, and plenty of activities for the family during and after the run!
- See the course map at ExperienceLand
- Enjoy this fully revamped Maah Daah Hey Trail Run!
|5k - 3.1 Miles||Burning Hills Amphitheatre||ALL Downhill|
|10k - 6.2 Miles||West River Road||632 feet|
|Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles||Buffalo Gap Campground||1,374 feet|
|Marathon - 26.2 Miles||Wannagan Campground||2,391 feet|
|54 Miles||Forest Service Rd 708||5,984 fee|
|79 Miles||Scairt Woman Rd||8, 862 feet|
|106 Miles||CCC Campground||11, 975 feet|