Be bold, brave the cold at Medora's Second Annual Winter Fatbike Race!
Our friends at Experience Land have created the ultimate winter bike race!
The Bold St. Nicks's Winter Fatbike Race will be held on December 16 from NOON to 4:00pm MDT. Whether you're on Bold St. Nick's Naughty List or Nice List, you will experience the world-famous Maah Daah Hey trail as few bikers have...FROZEN!
With a traditional holiday-style dinner, award ceremony, and lots of really fun winter-time activities for the whole family. It will feel like Christmas came early for the whole family! HO, HO, HO!
Not just a race. It's a family winter getaway in the magical Badlands!
- 9:00am - 11:30am | Racer Packet Pickup at Badlands Pizza Parlor
- 12:00pm | Bold St. Nick's Winter Fatbike Race begins
- 1:00pm | Outdoor fire pits, horse and carriage rides, and build your own Christmas cookies begin. (All FREE of charge.)
- 4:00pm | Race ends
- 5:00pm | Roast beast dinner, music, and social hour at the Badlands Pizza Parlor
- 7:00pm | Family movie night at the Rough Rider Hotel
- See the full schedule of events here!
The best way to stay!
Dinner & Hotel Package Deal:
$119 – ONE dinner, ONE drink ticket, ONE reservation for a beautiful and cozy hotel room at the Rough Riders Hotel, including a hot continental breakfast.
$149 – TWO dinners, TWO drink tickets, ONE reservation for a beautiful and cozy hotel room at the Rough Riders Hotel, including a hot continental breakfast.
No additional costs for extra occupants like kids or splitting rooms with friends. You may purchase any additional meal tickets, as needed, separately on the registration site. All questions & special requests for you your room type, additional occupants, handicap accessible rooms, etc. can be directed to the Rough Riders Hotel staff after you receive your reservation confirmation email. To see more info on the accommodations at the Rough Riders Hotel please click here.