Theodore and Edith Roosevelt come to life in this living history presentation!
Enjoy the captivating tales that Theodore and Edith will recount of their life before, during, and after their time in the White House.
This living history duo is incredible to watch and their knowledge and performance of Theodore and Edith Roosevelt is uncanny!
Starting at $15.00 + taxes and fees
Students - 7 to 17
Starting at $7.00 + taxes
Kids 6 and under
For 2021, all ticketing deals, options, and pricing is available online. We expect a high volume of calls, so we encourage you to buy your tickets (and make hotel reservations) using the fastest, and easiest way, exclusively online. Plus, no waiting on hold! Still need help, use our customer chat option right here at Medora.com!
There are many ticket resellers and secondary markets for tickets. For the best seats and to eliminate the risk of fraud, get tickets through Medora.com or any location in Medora where tickets are sold. Purchasing tickets from any other seller runs a high risk of receiving fraudulent tickets.
Cyber Monday Voucher Update
If you purchased vouchers during our Cyber Monday event we will be honoring the vouchers through the entire 2020 season. If you would like to be refunded for your Cyber Monday purchase, the request can easily be made here.
TR Landmarks in and around Medora
- NEW: Point to Point Park - named after Theodore Roosevelt's favorite game with attractions named after important TR stories!
- NEW: Future Home of the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park - the only national park named for a person
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch - located roughly 30 miles North West of Medora
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got into a duel with Teddy
- The library in the Historic Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
Old Town Hall Theater seating chart
Proudly supported by the North Dakota Petroleum Council and the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation.