Ohhh Myyy Goshhh, are we gonna have a hootin' and hollarin' good time!
These wacky Lutheran ladies are saran wrappin' the casserole dishes, loadin' up the minivan, and packin' in the fun!
This Looney Luthern Dinner and a Show in Medora is gonna be oh so fun, so don't wait: get your casserole and concert tickets down below, right now.
Want a sneakity peak of what you're in for...check out this video!
Both Friday and Saturday, we are serving up a good 'ol potluck style meal with the show!
Don't you worry about bringing a dish...we've got enough to share!
Scroll your mouse below to purchase your Looney Lutheran Concert, Casserole, and Hotel-Motel Package!
Casserole, Concert, Hotel-Motel Package for Two
Spend an evening letting your loon out with the Looney Lutherans! Enjoy your favorite casserole-style dishes, and spend an evening in the beautiful Rough Riders Hotel.
Here's what cha get:
- Two tickets to the Looney Lutherans at the Old Town Hall Theater in downtown Medora
- Two hotdish style dinner tickets, featuring all of your midwestern favorites served up in your wacky aunt Frans vintage Pyrex serving set!
- One night's lodging at the Rough Riders Hotel
- Complimentary hot, continental breakfast for both of you -- whether you're an early riser or a sleepy head!
Oh for fun -- it's just $158.80 for two people.
Price, plus taxes and fees
Oh, Holy Moly! Hotel-Motel Packages are sold out.
But wouldn't you know it, a limited number of Concert and Casserole Dinner tickets are still available. They'll fill up fast so better get to bookin' today!
(See partner lodging options here.)
Individual Concert & Casserole Tickets are AVAILABLE!
(Put your Loonie Hot Dish tickets in your cart, then click back, and add your Loonie Lutherans tickets.)
Menu -- both nights:
- Lutheran Coleslaw (same as a usual coleslaw but more Lutheranny)
- White Cheddar Mac n' Cheese Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole (no bacon on Friday)
- Super Dupper Tuna Noodle Hot Dish
- A Ham Carving Station
- Finished up with an Ambrosia Salad Dessert
-Coffee, Water, and Lemonade refreshments
PLUS $2 White Wine Spritzers at dinner if ya just want to cut a little loose, ya know?
Event Itinerary -- both days:
4:00pm - Hotel-Motel check-in at the Rough Riders Hotel
4:30pm - TR Tavern Opens - cash bar (Probably earlier on Saturday)
5:30pm - Dinner Seating at the Rough Riders Hotel
6:30pm - Doors Open at the Old Town Hall Theater
7:00pm - Show Starts
9:00pm - Show Concludes