Theodore Roosevelt comes to life in this vivid and rousing presentation.
A TR Salute to Medora is all that a living history experience should be! The world's best TR Repriser, Joe Wiegand, will have you:
Trekking down "The River of Doubt" on TR's famed Amazon Expedition, charging up San Juan Hill during the Spanish-American War and roaming the same Badlands where Teddy fought the Mingusville Bully and captured the notorious, "Boat Thieves"!
At the end of the show, Joe -- who has performed A TR Salute at the White House for President George W. Bush -- will answer your questions!
A TR Salute to Medora will NOT play on the following dates, Bill Sorensen and Friends will play in its place:
- June 21
- July 1
- July 2
- July 3
- July 4
- July 13
- July 15
- July 16
- July 17
- July 25
- July 26
- September 7
Adults - $15.00
Ages 7-17 - $7.00
Preschool - FREE
Ticket prices do not include taxes and fees.
Tickets available online, at 1-800-MEDORA1, and at the door.
This show is part of our Downtown Show Deal! This package gives you the opportunity to take in all four shows at the Old Town Hall Theater for just $40. AND the best part: you decide when to use your tickets.
~ TR Landmarks in and around Medora
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch - located roughly 30 miles North West of Medora
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got into a duel with Teddy
- The library in the Historic Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
~ Our favorite books on TR:
~ TR on the screen:
- The Roosevelts a documentary by legendary film maker, Ken Burns
- The IMAX film, National Parks Adventure
- History Channel's, The Men Who Built America
~ Old Town Hall Theater seating chart.
Proudly supported by the North Dakota Petroleum Council and the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation.