Theodore Roosevelt comes to life in this vivid and rousing presentation.
A TR Salute to Medora is all that a living history experience should be! The world's best TR Repriser, Joe Wiegand, will have you:
Trekking down "The River of Doubt" on TR's famed Amazon Expedition, charging up San Juan Hill during the Spanish-American War and oaming the same Badlands where Teddy fought the Mingusville Bully and captured the notorious, "Boat Thieves"!
At the end of the show Joe -- who has performed A TR Salute at the White House for President George W. Bush -- will answer your questions!
TICKETS ON SALE APRIL 23.
Prices do not include tax.
This show is part of our Downtown Show Deal! This package gives you the opportunity to take in all four shows at the Old Town Hall Theater for just $40. AND the best part: you decide when to use your tickets. Book the package here.
~ TR Landmarks in Medora
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch site
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got in a duel with Teddy
- The Library in the Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
~ Our favorite books on TR:
- The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- The River of Doubt by Candice Millard
- Mornings on Horseback by David McCullough
~ TR on the screen:
- The Roosevelts a documentary by legendary film maker, Ken Burns
- The IMAX film, National Parks Adventure
- History Channel's, The Men Who Built America