Theodore Roosevelt comes to life in this vivid and rousing presentation.
A TR Salute to Medora is all that a living history experience should be! The world's best TR Repriser, Joe Wiegand, will have you:
Trekking down "The River of Doubt" on TR's famed Amazon Expedition, charging up San Juan Hill during the Spanish-American War and roaming the same Badlands where Teddy fought the Mingusville Bully and captured the notorious, "Boat Thieves"!
At the end of the show, Joe -- who has performed A TR Salute at the White House for President George W. Bush -- will answer your questions!
September is the Month of TR of Medora, be sure to head out and catch a TR Salute to Medora all month long!
A TR Salute to Medora WILL PLAY on the following dates at 7:30pm MDT:
- September 9
- September 10
- September 11
- September 12
- September 15
- September 16
- September 17
- September 18
- September 20
- September 21
- September 22
- September 24
- September 25
- September 26
- September 27
- September 28
Adults - $15.00
Ages 7-17 - $7.00
Preschool - FREE
Ticket prices do not include taxes and fees.
Tickets available online, at 1-800-MEDORA1, and at the door.
This show is part of our Downtown Show Deal! This package gives you the opportunity to take in all four shows at the Old Town Hall Theater for just $40. AND the best part: you decide when to use your tickets.
~ TR Landmarks in and around Medora
- The Maltese Cross Cabin - located behind the TRNP Visitor Center
- The Elkhorn Ranch - located roughly 30 miles North West of Medora
- The Chateau de Mores -- whose proprietor almost got into a duel with Teddy
- The library in the Historic Rough Riders Hotel -- we have the largest private collection of books on TR in the world that you can read
~ Our favorite books on TR:
~ TR on the screen:
- The Roosevelts a documentary by legendary film maker, Ken Burns
- The IMAX film, National Parks Adventure
- History Channel's, The Men Who Built America
~ Old Town Hall Theater seating chart.
Proudly supported by the North Dakota Petroleum Council and the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation.